IT Services for EC
SIMAVI PROVIDES IT SERVICES DIRECTLY TO EUROPEAN COMMISSION BODIES.
SIMAVI is an active player on the European Union market, in the Member States or candidates, as well as partner of the European Commission in more than 20 projects, we provide IT services for:
- The consortium led by SIMAVI provides the Directorate-General of the European Commission for Taxes and Customs (DG TAXUD) with support services for customs and tax training programs, eLearning and communication solutions, covering all 28 EU Member States within the B-Train 3 Program project
- "Increasing the capacity of consumer organizations", a project developed for the European Commission's Executive Agency for Health and Consumers and the Sanco Directorate-General
- Publications Office of the European Commission - CORDIS portal (software development and maintenance services for CORDIS research and development portal - FP7)
- Institute of Statistics of the European Union (Eurostat) - spatial data system, Geographic Information System
- EuropeAid - European Commission Cooperation Office - Development of Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
"We are extremely honored to participate in these projects for elite organizations of the European Union. The projects are in the strategic direction of asserting the company as a leading player at European level, being the result of active involvement in European IT, from a professional, social and commercial point of view ", Monica Florea, Director of the European Projects Dept.
The only Romanian IT company that provides software services directly to European Commission organizations.