Integrated Enterprise Application Suite - EAS, for the competitive management of companies
Due to its modular structure and complex functionalities, SIVECO Applications covers all the activities within a company and provides suitable resource management, data flow automation and information flow redesign, data consistency and coherence, as well as the quick retrieval and reporting of information.
100% adjusted to business and legislative requirements
With a high degree of customisation and designed according to the latest standards, SIVECO Applications adjusts to the specificity of each organisation and contributes significantly to increasing the efficiency of its beneficiaries’ activity, while providing full control and a complete picture on the entire business.
Mature product validated by hundreds of successful implementations
SIVECO Applications is a perfectly integrated EAS solution (Enterprise Application Suite) covering, through dedicated components and functionalities, all business processes specific to customers in various fields of activity.
1,300 organisations in the country and abroad manage their activity and resources by using SIVECO Applications.
Position on the Market
The performance registered in implementing EAS systems in large scale national projects, both in public and private companies, is confirmed by the study carried out by International Data Corporation (IDC) in 2014.
On the local EAS market, SIVECO is in the top of business management solutions providers (Enterprise Application Suites - EAS) with a market share of 26.1%.
SIVECO ranks first on the enterprise solutions segment - Enterprise Resource Management, with 28.3% market share, and also holds top positions on the following market segments: Business Analytics market with 20.2% market share and Supply Chain Management (26.8%).
Advantages of SIVECO Applications 2020
- Ordering and introducing rhythmicity to activities
- Intrinsic checking of each activity, at the level of the integrated data flow it belongs to
- Increasing the coherence and accuracy of received, processed and sent data
- Increasing the speed for document processing by eliminating latency and manually processed documents
- Controlling activities and substantiating decisions based on analysis indicators
- Increasing internal financial control
- Ensuring data security through access based on security procedures implemented at department, user and record levels respectively
- Possibility of analysis by the management department of current conditions and business trends, through consulting and processing historical and statistical financial data
- Increasing the speed of accessing information and providing advanced possibilities for data retrieval
Components of the SIVECO Applications 2020 integrated system
360o coverage of all activities of organisations from the most diverse fields of activity: Commerce, Production, Utilities, Energy, Oil & Gas, Transports, Financial-Banking.
The EAS integrated system is formed of 49 well harmonized components, ensuring the application's reliability and guaranteeing its correct functioning and use by end users.
The components contain a powerful parameterisation and configuration system, being designed in such a manner that any legislative or organisational changes occurring are operable with minimal efforts.
Standard Components Fully Covering the Activities of Private Companies
Company Master Data
Provides the definition of the organisational structure in conformity to the company's real situation, so that this information can be used by all components of the integrated system according to the specificity of their activities.
The component defines organisational units in the hierarchical structure, their description, localization and structure, as support for obtaining information with numerous specific details.
Flexibility in managing financial processes and support for simplifying the activities of specialty staff, allowing users to access critical information easily, to obtain results in the desired form and to make correct decisions at the right moment.
- defining and adding analytical accounts on various levels
- chronological registration of all primary documents determining movements within the institution
- obtaining and viewing the balance sheet, whenever it is necessary
- defining and monitoring financial indicators
Defining and monitoring procurement and sales contracts, from the negotiations phase up to the contract’s completion or termination.
- definition and dynamical configuration of contract types
- configuring and setting commissions for employees and third parties
- printing contracts directly from the application through configurating dynamically generated templates, depending on the contract and customer
- control of special situations (deviations from set price/tariff, ceasing or restricting payments per contract)
- warnings sent via e-mail regarding the due dates of deliveries, invoices and payments
A high performing product that carries out cost control and management through a very close interaction with other system components.
- collection of direct, indirect and general expenses per calculus items and per expense items
- income collection
- setting the results
Manages fixed assets and inventory objects, ensuring the automatic calculation of depreciation and providing the user with real time information on the status of fixed assets and on the operations performed upon them in time.
- defining fixed assets and inventory objects
- recording and monitoring operations that can be performed upon a fixed asset
- generating the afferent accounting note
- updating the fixed asset value and keeping track of changes
Provides a global image of the inventory situation per defined periods, as well as the quantitative and qualitative inventory management detailed up to compartment level, with the modeling of organisation specific processes.
- volumetric placement of materials in stock, and their retrieval, calculation of the placement into compartments depending on batches and volume
- automatic control of the stock level, with automatic generation of purchase requests
- management of stock entry data, expiry and warranty data
- automatic or upon request generation of accounting notes
It covers and drives the entire flow of the procurement processes within organisations, ensuring the control of procurement processes, as well as the analysis of procurement and its history.
- suppliers’ history
- releasing procurement orders to the supplier and monitoring orders
- procurement analysis using proposal requests, suppliers’ offers, orders history and values carried out compared to the budget
- analysis of offers from suppliers in order to select the offer with the best quality/price ratio
Controlling procurement procedures and recording investment plans and objectives by type of investment and source of funding.
- managing the types and stages of the procurement procedures
- managing participants in procurement procedures
- monitoring the contracts for the procurement of goods and/or assets and of the afferent payments
- monitoring the execution contracts and the afferent payments
- defining the works objectives and the works objectives and works categories
Manages and monitors the activity of the means of transport, through direct interaction with the Fixed Assets Management component.
- operative management of the means of transport
- recording and monitoring means of transport (localization, shipping documents)
- resource management for the means of transport
- carrying out the calculation of logbooks based on defined quotients, on vehicle characteristics (transportation means), on types of localization and of road conditions
- employee distribution per transportation means and monitorisation of their activity per shifts
Management and control of the available cash with beneficial effects on income, due to scheduling of payments and collections.
- cash flow analysis, and highlighting of trends
- monitoring at any moment the values of indicators of interest
- performing “What if?" analyses
- forecast of the evolution of the analysed indicators evolution per periods of time set by the user, taking into account the historical data present in the system
- knowledge of the situation of the financial relation with the customers, suppliers and business partners
Provides information support for the management of claims (credits) with third parties ensuring the efficient running of collection procedures (receivables).
- managing suspicions of irregularities precursory to debt claims
- managing debt claims with all afferent information
- calculation of increases in penalties/delays
- solving appeals
- debt recovery
- generating specific reports in order to monitor and report debts to the competent bodies
Components for the Human Resources Management
Human Resources and Payroll
Reducing costs and increasing the efficiency of activities through the automatic modeling of financial and operational processes, providing information support for financial analyses, forecasts and decision making.
- integrated management of all information of interest regarding employees
- employees’ record, with numerous personal and professional details
- performing all the calculations in conformity with the legislation in force and recording any modification without affecting the previous months
- selection and recruitment of personnel, monitoring performance and employee participation in professional training courses
The Employee Self-Service Module provides users with efficient solutions for managing working hours, time sheets, business travels and reimbursements.
- management of personal details and management of labor relations with employees
- management of skills, evaluations, courses, jobs and events
- management of working hours and timesheets, viewing the recorded timesheets at any moment, registering requests regarding periods of absence and monitoring the approval process
Solutions for the Utilities Companies
Manages extensive volumes of invoices, highlighting the consumption per each customer and per location.
- recording types of utilities and ways of calculating consumption
- recording types of consumption norms and relations to the customers’ contracts
- planning consumption readings and customer invoicing based on the determined consumption
- estimating consumption based on previous consumptions
- generating invoicing dates, monitoring and performing corrections and adjustments, generating adjustment invoices
- collecting invoicings, issuing and monitoring the collection letters
Provides IT support for the integrated management of all information regarding judicial files (case files) and the efficient control of files during their unfolding and at the level of each phase.
- configuring information on case files by defining specific reference directories: categories of case files, court files, types of judicial phases
- defining case files
- defining the phases afferent to judicial files while managing the following information: terms, lawyers, case resolutions, courts
- closing case files
- releasing specific reports in order to monitor case files during their entire development
Components Dedicated to Production Companies
Creates the prospects of profitability for production processes, plans the optimal use of resources based on the forecast and the market demand and increases the efficiency of processes, increasing the beneficiaries’ satisfaction. Successfully implemented in numerous organisations from various industries on different production models, from moderate production to continuous production.
- identifying the key performance indicators
- ensuring real time information on operational indicators
- calculation ante-and post-production costs
- traceability of each component of a finished product
- fast achievement of complex production structures, of new product versions or of new production structures
- automatic calculation of optimal launch structures, depending on the order size and technological information
- generating the demand for materials and calculating available stock
Manufacturing Resource Planning (MRP II)
Instrument for planning/scheduling and simulating production activities, allowing the development of a detailed production schedule in conformity with the planned procurement of materials, to obtain the final products at the requested deadline.
- MPS (Master Production Scheduling) – linking the delivery plan to production, in order to determine what products, when and in what quantity have to be produced, in order to optimise the use of materials, manual labor and equipments and to maintain the inventory level
- MRP (Material Requirements Planning) – linking the procurement plan to production, in order to determine at when and in what quantity each item has to be produced or purchased
- CRP (Capacity Requirements Planning) – determines the necessary production capacity and load for carrying out production orders resulting from the MRP calculation, thus assisting the planner in the decision making process
Enterprise Asset and Maintenance Management
Provides the IT support necessary for managing maintenance activities, which are ordered and systematised through a predefined analysis of the system based on a very large volume of data.
- technical management of assets and financial management
- fast data introduction
- scheduling maintenance, planning human and material resources
- issuing and monitoring repair orders for all types of works performed (planned or unplanned)
Parameters & Norms Management
Equipment maintenance through monitoring specific parameters at certain time intervals depending on the set norms.
- defining and grouping monitored parameters into sets of physical-technical characteristics
- defining points of measurement for monitored parameters
- defining the actions triggered by an event
- reevaluation/modification of the value of monitored parameters
- displaying measurements and analysing sets of measured values
Dedicated to companies performing repairs and maintenance for third-parties, as a result of outsourcing repair activities.
- registration in the database of the thirdparty assets that the company is repairing
- registering the repairs programme received from customers
- calculating the planned income for a given period (for example, for the following year) based on programs received from the customers
- drafting the provisional calculation for orders received from third parties
Dedicated to companies operating in the civil and industrial engineering sectors and integrated with the other system components.
- drafting and updating cost estimates, work situations, provisional calculation and post–calculation, bidding
- quantitative and qualitative monitoring of the execution and drafting of periodical works
- reference directories specific to construction activities - installation and obtaining all the reports specific to these works
Supports the sales activity of customers from various fields of activity through the efficient management of orders, deliveries and invoicing.
- financial analysis of customers
- management of the conveying means involved in deliveries to customers
- automatic generation of delivery and invoicing documents
- automatic management of types of deliveries based on price lists
Management of tariffs concerning the companies’ products and services.
- defining and maintaining prices lists
- defining differentiated tariffs, depending on certain criteria
- price history
Components for Encouraging the Efficient Use of Resources
Energy Consumption Management
Recording electric energy, natural gas, steam and water consumption.
- recording the company's general consumptions, on which invoices received from utilities providers are based
- keeping track of internal consumptions, per assets, installations and sections
Waste Management includes all the activities of waste collection, transport, treatment, capitalisation and discharge.
- reflects the cost of waste management activities, both in the product price, and also on the producer’s market position
- provides correct data regarding waste generation and management, allowing the evaluation of the current situation and setting the objectives to be fulfilled
- allows for the centralisation of territorial information regarding licensing the organisations developing activities of waste collection, transport, capitalization, and discharge, as well as the distribution of these organisations in the territory
Provides the IT support necessary for laboratory activities, through the management of their specific aspects.
- recording tests from beneficiaries
- registering Analysis Orders, generating the Analysis Bulletin, registering the person responsible for Analysis, registering and generating the Attempts Report with a record of analysis results
- registration of claims related to the Attempts Report
- drafting reports regarding the classification of evidence resultig from analyses, both at section / department and at company level
Solutions for Companies Operating in the Energy Sector
Energy Market Management
Dedicated to companies participating in the centralised market of bilateral contracts for electric energy.
Managing all types of contracts of a participant in the energy market:
- contracts with OPCOM
- procurement contracts from other licensed providers
- procurement contracts for imported electric energy
- contracts for supplying electric energy and their annexes
Components for Companies Operating in the Field of Auto, Aerial or Naval Transport
Airport Services Fees & Taxes
Optimisation of the activities of monitoring and taxing airport services through covering and managing the entire taxing flow, reducing the drafting time for tax sheets and the real time monitoring of their status.
- defining airports and collecting data regarding flights and airplanes involved
- taxing and invoicing services and products as stated in contracts or price lists
- issuing specific reports and statistical reports
Harbour Operations Management
The management of specific harbour operations with goods and increasing the efficiency of the sales activity, through the correlated administration of production and sales activities, direct correlation of invoicing with the quantitative and qualitative aspects of the services and increasing the efficiency of the storage extra space calculation and of the penalties calculation.
- introducing the operations of discharging and dispatching goods along with data regarding conveying means, equipments and storage locators (compartments) involved, with data regarding the timely run of the discharge / load phases
- regulating the result of the discharge activity compared to the discharge rate set by the contract
- generating specific reports and synthetic indicators for harbour activities, calculated at organisational subunit and assets involved level
Manages the activities and operations specific to auto fleets and service stations.
- Managing all auto vehicles;
- Defining and detailing the operations that can be performed in an service station;
- Managing the ramps;
- Carrying out provisional costs based on the necessary operations and spare parts;
- Managing warranties for spare parts, and auto vehicles.