Ready for GDPR!
At Software Imagination & Vision (”SIMAVI” or ”Company”), the processing of personal data is carried out in accordance with the provisions of Regulation no. 679/2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) and subsequent legislation (”Applicable law").
The Company uses appropriate security measures to protect processed data, such as:
- processes personal data for the purposes of rendering services for the Company's current activities only and acts in all circumstances in accordance with the Operator's documented instructions and in compliance to the Applicable Law;
- does not process or exercise control to transfer or attempt to transfer control of personal data to a third party operator (except cloud storage service providers whose servers are located in the EU), unless control / the transfer takes place in order to fulfill the legal obligations and / or the Operator provides explicit instructions in this respect, based on the prior agreement of the personal data holder;
- retains the confidentiality of processed personal data and ensures that authorized persons processing such data have committed themselves to confidentiality or have a statutory duty of confidentiality;
- does not process, apply, or use the Operator's data for purposes other than those required by the contractual clauses and which are necessary for the purpose of rendering services;
- keeps a written record of all processing operations performed on behalf of the Operator, containing: (a) the names and contact details of the Operator, any other Authorized Representatives and, where applicable, the Data Protection Officer; (b) where applicable, transfers of personal data to a third country or to an international organization, including the identification of that third country or of the international organization;
- destroys upon termination of service the personal data of the Operator that they process or returns the data to the Operator together with the support or document containing the Operator's data;
- has implemented a set of safety requirements, in accordance with the legal provisions, on the protection of personal data against destruction, loss, accidental / unlawful modification or unauthorized disclosure / access to personal data, transmitted, stored or otherwise processed by the Company.
Deletion of personal data is based on a legal basis, whether by overwriting or definitive deletion, as long as the process is irreversible at the request of the operator / holder. For further details regarding the personal data processing activities carried out by SIMAVI, as well as about the rights you have in this context, please e-mail us to office[at]simavi.ro or by a paper request, sent to: Victoria Park, 73-81 Bucuresti-Ploiesti Drive, Building C4, sector 1, 013685, Bucharest or by fax to + 40 (21) 302 33 91.
The SIMAVI Personal Data Protection Officer is Mr. Cătălin Petrea.